What you will learn with this Book
Tired of looking for the right words? Struggling to explain your value? Think you would make more money if people really understood what your organization does? You’ll never be stumped again! This is all about the best words and how to use them.
Welcome to the ultimate resource guide for marketers, advertisers, and entrepreneurs.
It’s filled with….
- Money making methods for branding, advertising, selling and marketing
- Specific ways to create winning names, slogans, tag lines, titles and subtitles
- Attention Getting subject lines, headlines, website names, social media posts, memes, and monikers
- Proven formulas to create elevator speeches, presentation pitches, and sales tools
- 1,000+ Marketing Verbs and their Synonyms
- 1,000+ Copywriting Action Invitations
- 331 Marketing Adjectives and their Synonyms
- And so much more!
You don’t even have to read the whole book to get instant value. Most of the book is compiled of stand-alone sections and chapters designed to give you fast and easy answers to your word searches.
It’s Word Genius!.
David T. Fagan is a columnist for the Beverly Hills Times Magazine and the host of the California Cable TV show, The Hollywood Entrepreneur.
He is also the former CEO of Guerrilla Marketing, which sold over 23 million books in 62 languages all over the world, as well as the former owner of LCO Communications, a Beverly Hills PR firm that has represented 58 Academy Award Winners, 34 Grammy Winners, and 43 New York Times Best Sellers.
David is regularly sought out by the media on entrepreneur education and cracking the icon code. He has recently been featured on Fox & Friends, the Today Show with Matt Lauer, The Washington Post, Forbes, Investor’s Business Daily, Your World with Neil Cavuto, Fox’s The Five, and What’s Happening Now. And most recently won the award for Entrepreneur Educator of the Year from Infusionsoft.
He is a best selling author and an International Speaker in places as far away as Bangladesh and Australia. He has shared the stage with everyone from Former Secretary of Defense Dr. Bob Gates to Mark Victor Hansen.
Allison Larsen, Founder of the Keynote Speakers Coalition