What you will learn with this Book
Tired of looking for the right words? Struggling to explain your value? Think you would make more money if people really understood what your organization does? You’ll never be stumped again! This is all about the best words and how to use them.
Welcome to the ultimate resource guide for marketers, advertisers, and entrepreneurs.
It’s filled with….
- Money making methods for branding, advertising, selling and marketing
- Specific ways to create winning names, slogans, tag lines, titles and subtitles
- Attention Getting subject lines, headlines, website names, social media posts, memes, and monikers
- Proven formulas to create elevator speeches, presentation pitches, and sales tools
- 1,000+ Marketing Verbs and their Synonyms
- 1,000+ Copywriting Action Invitations
- 331 Marketing Adjectives and their Synonyms
- And so much more!
It’s Word Genius!.
David T. Fagan is the former CEO of Guerrilla Marketing, which sold over 23 million books in 62 languages all over the world, as well as the former owner of LCO Communications, a Beverly Hills PR firm that has represented 58 Academy Award Winners, 34 Grammy Winners, and 43 New York Times Best Sellers.
He has been featured on Fox & Friends, the Today Show, The Washington Post, Forbes, Investor’s Business Daily, Your World with Neil Cavuto, Fox’s The Five, and What’s Happening Now to name a few. He’s won major awards for publishing, publicity, and even the Entrepreneur Educator of the Year Award from Inc 500 Infusionsoft.
David is the best selling author for several books including Word Genius: What to Say and How to Say It, Guerrilla Parenting: How to Raise an Entrepreneur, Cracking the Icon Code: How to Become an Icon in Your Industry Through Your Advice, Image and Expertise, and Becoming Significant: How to Invoke Sacred Words that Unlock Real Power. He’s an International Speaker in places as far away as Dubai, Bangladesh, Kenya, and Australia. He has shared the stage with everyone from Former Secretary of Defense Dr. Bob Gates to Mark Victor Hansen.
David is the father of 8 children, (4 girls and 4 boys) and even has two grandchildren. He is married to Isabel Donadio-Fagan and they live in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
Allison Larsen, Founder of the Keynote Speakers Coalition